Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rice Gudeg Ceker From the City of Yogyakarta

Gudeg Ceker
Nasi gudeg is already familiar. But if gudeg claw is not too much to sell it. Gudeg sweet taste balanced by a savory flavor claw soft. Krecek spicy taste plus running areh make more steady.

Speaking my mind definitely gudeg to the city of Yogyakarta. However, in Jakarta was a little restaurant that sells delicious rice gudeng-like town of origin. Like when I was in the area Cipete, South Jakarta some time ago.
Gudeg Ceker
Store Sedep Raos referral outcome of my friends made me curious. According to the story, in this store I can order gudeg claw. Oh, hear the words straight claw makes me excited! When I got there, I had hesitated because a large banner showing that the new claw gudeg pad sold at 5 pm. Meanwhile, when I arrived at 2 pm. but not discouraged me to taste it and ask about this claw warm.

When a waiter approached, I immediately asked if his warm claw already exists. Gudeg lucky claw already make me drool is already available. A plate of warm directly claw my message, while my friend chose Batagor. Seeing the mas-mas is pancake mix in the next room, suddenly made me order it as well.

Varian feels very benyak, there are about 20 types of pancake flavor that can be ordered. But I chose the original pancake, chocolate, jackfruit, banana, and cheese. To drink, I settled on a wedang ginger and a cup, since the weather is slightly overcast and windy seemed appropriate to warm the body.

Store sedep Raos which has been operating since 1990 is fairly simple and not too big. But visitors who come just kept rolling. Store is divided into two separated by a glass wall. One room to where the visitor was his hall to place one pancake mix. So I can see my order directly pancake made.

Although this shop sells all the food Java, but it's typical food Batagor Bandung area is also in this place. Other foods are rice liwet, Kupat know, pecel Madison, and the soto kwali. Gudeg Ceker and my order came together.

Gudeg claw plate that has been presented above be oiled banana leaf. Three claw, warm, krecek, Tolo nuts and vegetables arranged around the rice. Areh running so touch at last. When I try gudegnya, the sweetness is not too strong and gudegnya a little wet. My guess is more inclined to warm warm Solo which is not too strong a sense of sweetness and tend to be more moist than warm Jogja.

Cekernya soft easily separated from the bone. It feels more and more tasty warm delicious with a sweet taste indistinct. I was quite surprised with his krecek. When krecek drop on the tongue,My tongue immediately stung by racial spiciness.

I encountered the usual Krecek not spicy even though it is often found traces of cayenne pepper in it intact. Although it does not make me stop, even more fun to enjoy it. Peluhpun started popping up, especially when the warm ginger wedang wet my throat. direct loss due to its spicy and warm ginger wedang.

Not yet finished with warm claw, I then glanced at my friend's Batagor looking menggirukan. Batagor are still steaming hot having just lifted from the pan is broke. The size is big. It was tasty and crunchy crisp. Dicocol with reddish-colored peanut sauce.

Tasty sauces, although for me a little less sweet, and is a bit watery. But still good to eat with a crisp and crunchy Batagor it. In closing, pancake Solo had just cooked me certainly will not miss. Though not too similar to my favorite Notosuman Solo pancake, muffin is still good to eat. Running areh make sense his serabi savory sweet-savory. pancake Solo can also be combined it seems, would not be surprised if it was up to 20 variant types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post