Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sambal Udang Petai


Petai (stink bean) is one of my favourite bean, especially cooked with sambal prawn, super yummy! And this bean has very good health benefits, read here to understand more.


Usually I like to cook Petai with sweet sambal tumis , it is very quick to use this sweet sambal tumis to cook a plate of yummy Sambal Udang Petai. But sometime when I run out of sweet sambal tumis and have yet to cook a new batch. I will cook from the scratch. I would like to share with you few tips to cook a nice and yummy Sambal Udang Petai here.

We enjoyed this yummy Sambal Udang Petai with Nasi No Lemak ( I omitted coconut milk this time from this old nasi lemak recipe here )..and also fried some tofu this time (soak tofu in salt water before deep fry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Post